Thursday 31 December 2015

Time to Extinguish 2015!

Maybe 2016 will be the year I finally stop using terrible puns for blog post titles. ;)

This is my last post of 2015 and I'm sorry for the inactivity over the last week and a bit. My lovely Ivana is visiting for Christmas & New Year so I've been on a work hiatus to spend time with her and be a good host! She has begun telling me to do work though, so I take that as a sign that I should begin to do so. ;)


So here's what I've been working on, first some character sketches of a new character:




I've also modelled him and now just need to UV map & texture, so that'll be in the next update. Here's the model:


That's all for this blog post, thank you for reading and I hope that you have a wonderful new year! Thankyou so much for sticking with me over the last couple of years. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment