Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Log blog

Hopefully my last blog post on logs for a while, for the sake of my own sanity if anything. ;)

I finished the second ZBrush log I was working on in my last blog post. I finished it up by putting it into 3D Coat and painting on it, so here's the result of that:

I also put the model onto Sketchfab so if you'd like to have a look at the full thing and spin it around and stuff then the link is here

The second log related thing I've done is go back and repaint some of the concepts that I originally posted before I began to model. It's quite amazing to see the difference a few extra days using a program can do, because the difference in quality is quite evident. Here's a picture:

(The one on the left was my first try, one on the right is the second try just in case it isn't clear, which I hope it is...) 

For now I'm going to focus on making some quick scenes to try and get quicker and improve my 3D skills. I honestly just really need to move on from this part of my project because it's been too long. :'D I'll come back to him sometime, but for now I need a break.

That's all for this entry, thanks for reading and have a nice day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment